2016 MI Snow Run Announcement:
We need you! In search of volunteers to help form an event committee .. Can you help? We have run out of funds for patients in Michigan.. We desperately needed to make this event a success in 2016. Can you spare spare time to help plan this event? Contact email@example.com
January 23 & 24, 2015
The Gaylord Eagles Lodge
The Snow Run is a two day event open to both men and women, including a
welcome party, snowmobile ride(s), awards banquet and more.
Snow Run Includes – Two (2) days of Fun!
A full two day event participant receives: :
- Friday Welcome Party w/ Appetizers
- Contests & Music
- Fish bowl fundraiser
- ALL 2 day participants receive a limited edition event patch.
- Organized snowmobile ride 9am – 5pm with a Lunch & Dinner banquet included.
- Ride is 60 to 100+ miles based on riding groups.
- Groups are based on rider ability, and have a trail leader.
- Each rider group is broken into 10-15 riders.
* Depending on the number of non-riders we have, planned activities may be available for you during the day and a lunch is provided. Check your emails for updates and information once you have registered.
- Silent & Live Auctions, Door prizes, contests and giveaways
- A mystery prize game – A fun game that offers a little mystery while helping raise money, a minimum value of $500.00 or more in an exciting item(s) for you to win. Watch your emails after registration for more information.
- The option to participate in the REWARDS program. Raise pledges for the cause and be rewarded with a custom PRR item or sponsored items.
- Option to be named a 500 Club member and or the 2015 Top Fundraiser by participating in the rewards program.
- Top Fundraiser recognized with additional incentives and recognition’s.
Ways to Participate:
You can choose to pre-register today and raise pledges and waive your registration fee completely!
OR you can register today to by paying the registration fee and still be eligible to take part in the pledge program for the gift incentives, both of these options are only offered to the FULL 2 day participants.
OR 3rd if you can’t attend the full 2 day event, a Banquet dinner party ticket is offered. The Banquet is Saturday night from 5pm to 8pm.
Description of Options:
1. Pre-register to waive your registration fee:* START TODAY for FREE!
Pre-register FREE online today by the date of: December 15th.
Then by choosing the REGISTER tab on the right side of the page and raise $200.00 in pledges by January 2nd, 2015 and you will waive your fee to participate!
You will need to fill out the form online and send all pledges in by mail or use the online fundraising emails to collect pledges online that will give your donors an immediate receipt!
You need to have all pledges turned in or accounted for online to PRR by January 2nd, or we will notify you by email to pay your registration fee of $110.00. IF you do not pay within 10 days, your space is not reserved for the event.
* Fee is $110.00 per person. Not per sled.
* And sorry there are no discounts for children as we have to count everyone at the event as a person as space is limited for how many we can have attend for this is our one main fundraiser for the year. (minimum age to participate is 12yrs old)
* You will get a receipt right away.
***LATE FEE – There will be a Late Fee of $20.00 added to the $110.00 per person if the event is not yet full. (Totaling $130.00)
Notice will be posted on this page when event is full.
3. Saturday Night Banquet Dinner PARTY – $35.00 per person – 5pm to 8pm or ?
– A ticket is available for those to attend the Banquet dinner at our host location. Full chef’s dinner, awards recognition’s, fundraising activities, giveaways, patient assistance giving from Pink Ribbon Riders to a local survivor of $500.00 is done this evening. Lot’s of fun! Click onto the Banquet dinner ticket on the right side to buy online.
Bra Decorating Contest:
(Friday evening) Decorating a bra is another tradition to the Snow Run, be creative and lets see what you got! Contest done on Friday night. An award will be given for the best bra. Contest open to all.
Awareness Sled Decorating Contest:
(Saturday morning)Participants help create awareness of breast cancer to both men and women by decorating their snowmobiles. An award will be given for the best sled on Saturday evening. This is a tradition to the event. Open to all.
2015 Pledge Rewards Program:
The Pledge Rewards Program is open to all two day participants and we encourage you to participate as this is our main fundraiser of the event.
We encourage all participants to goal themselves to raise $500.00 in pledges, which is equal to one person helped through the PRR Patient Assistance Program. For all the details click here.
FREE OFFER: Raise $200.00 in pledges by the designated date for your event and your registration is waived!
- Create a team name with your group of friends at the time of registration. The team that has the most amount of funds raised in total will be recognized.
- SNOW CLUB OFFER – Snow clubs – There will be a recognition award for the club that has the most 2 day attendees to the event and for the club that raises the most amount of money turned in with those that attend the event! We will make announcements at the Saturday Banquet Dinner.
Minimum Age Limit for the Snow Run:
- You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in the Snow Run.
- You must have a safety certificate to drive your own snowmobile per the state in which you are participating.
- Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and cannot ride in the Hooter Haulers Group. They must ride in the same group as the parent. You must have legal guardian paperwork with you the day of event.
- Pink Ribbon Riders reserves the right to deny an underage person to ride in the event if they do not have a proof of age and safety certificate at any Snow Run event.
Cancellation Policy for Snow Run Events:
The Snow Runs will go forward no matter what mother nature throws at us….we don’t cancel! It’s not all about the ride, the event is open to non riders with activities too! This is the one main event for the fundraising for the year. Come and join the camaraderie!
We will communicate with all registered participants through email a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event if bad snow conditions are present. The event does not cancel and we will continue the 2 day event with substitutions to the activities. An email with full agenda will be emailed to all participants the Monday prior to the event.
All questions for the Snow Run events should be emailed.
We will provide an event that will be fun for all, while keeping the cause in mind of raising funds for those in need.