2016 MI Snow Run Announcement:
We need you! In search of volunteers to help form an event committee .. Can you help? We have run out of funds for patients in Michigan.. We desperately needed to make this event a success in 2016. Can you spare spare time to help plan this event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
January 22 & 23, 2016
The Gaylord Eagles Lodge
The Snow Run is a two day event open to both men and women, including a
welcome party, snowmobile ride(s), awards banquet and more.
Snow Run Includes – Two (2) days of Fun!
A full two day event participant receives:
- Themed Welcome Party – join us for the Snow Run Prom!
- The Snow Run Prom will crown a King & Queen of 2016, as well as the best dressed couple.
- It is up to you to choose what era you dress to.
- Silent Auction
- All riders must check in this night, and all pledges must be turned in.
- Organized snowmobile ride 9am – 5pm with a Lunch & Dinner banquet included.
- Ride is 60 to 100+ miles based on riding groups.
- Groups are based on rider ability, and have a trail leader.
- Each rider group is broken into 10-15 riders.
* Depending on the number of non-riders we have, planned activities may be available for you during the day and a lunch is provided. Check your emails for updates and information once you have registered.
SATURDAY NIGHT BANQUET:
- The evening kicks off with a full chef’s dinner starting at 5pm
- The evening is jammed packed with: Live Auction and fish bowl drawings.
- A mystery prize game – With clues given to preregistered participants prior to the event. (Valued at $500.00 or more.)
- A survivor recipient will be recognized and awarded with the Pink Ribbon Riders Giving Program.
- Sled decorating contest will be awarded.
- Awards and recognition to those who participated in raising pledges towards the event.
- Top Fundraiser will be recognized and awarded.
- All of the above.
- The option to sign up for FREE registration by raising pledges.
- Snow Run limited edition event patch, and 10th Anniversary PRR custom gift.
- An amazing experience and opportunity to meet new friends while attending an event like no other while helping those in need.
Ways to Participate:
1. You can choose to pre-register today and raise pledges and waive your registration fee completely!
2. You can register today to by paying the registration fee and still be eligible to take part in the pledge program for the gift incentives, both of these options are only offered to the FULL 2 day participants.
3. You can’t attend the full 2 day event, a Banquet dinner party ticket is offered. The Banquet is Saturday night from 5pm to 8pm.
* It is first come first served, space is limited. We will post on this page when the event is full.
Description of Options:
1. Pre-register to waive your registration fee:* START TODAY for FREE!
Pre-register FREE online today by the date of: December 22nd.
Then by choosing the REGISTER tab on the right side of the page and raise $200.00 in pledges by January 5th, 2016 and you will waive your fee to participate!
You will need to fill out the form online and send all pledges in by mail or use the online fundraising emails to collect pledges online that will give your donors an immediate receipt!
You need to have all pledges turned in or accounted for online to PRR by January 5th, or we will notify you by email to pay your registration fee of $115.00. IF you do not pay within 10 days, your space is not reserved for the event.
* Fee is $115.00 per person. Not per sled.
* You may still choose to participate in raising pledges in the pledge program and earn prizes.
* Sign up today by clicking on the REGISTER tab on the right side of this page.
* Children under 18: Sorry there are no discounts for children as we have to count everyone at the event as a person as space is limited for how many we can have attend for this is our one main fundraiser for the year. (Minimum age to participate is 12yrs old)
* You will get a receipt right away.
***LATE FEE – There will be a Late Fee of $20.00 added to the $115.00 per person if the event is not yet full. (Totaling $135.00)
Notice will be posted on this page when event is full.
3. Saturday Night Banquet Dinner PARTY – $35.00 per person – 5pm to 8pm or ?
– A ticket is available for those to attend the Banquet dinner at our host location. Full chef’s dinner, awards recognition’s, fundraising activities, giveaways, patient assistance giving from Pink Ribbon Riders to a local survivor of $500.00 is done this evening. Lot’s of fun! This does not include any of Friday or Saturday Day events. Click onto the Banquet dinner ticket on the right side to buy online.
To Be Announce
To be Announced.
Minimum Age Limit for the Snow Run:
- You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in the Snow Run.
- You must have a safety certificate to drive your own snowmobile per the state in which you are participating.
- Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and cannot ride in the Hooter Haulers Group. They must ride in the same group as the parent. You must have legal guardian paperwork with you the day of event.
- Pink Ribbon Riders reserves the right to deny an underage person to ride in the event if they do not have a proof of age and safety certificate at any Snow Run event.
Cancellation Policy for Snow Run Events:
The Snow Runs will go forward no matter what mother nature throws at us….we don’t cancel! It’s not all about the ride, the event is open to non riders with activities too! This is the one main event for the fundraising for the year. Come and join the camaraderie!
We will communicate with all registered participants through email a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event if bad snow conditions are present. The event does not cancel and we will continue the 2 day event with substitutions to the activities. An email with full agenda will be emailed to all participants the Monday prior to the event.
All questions for the Snow Run events should be emailed.
We will provide an event that will be fun for all, while keeping the cause in mind of raising funds for those in need.