2016 Snow Run Tour Event General Information:
- Open to men & women
- Riders and non riders welcome of all abilities.
- FREE Registration: Raise $200 in pledges by a designated date for your event and your registration is waived!
- Registration is required prior to event, no walkin’s at the day of the event please.
- Space will be limited for each event with a cut off date for registration, or a late fee will apply.
- We suggest registering a minimum of a month or more before the events, to receive emails, updates and offers.
- Age Requirement: The average age requirement to participate is 12. Please check your states page for specific information.
- Raise pledges to earn incentives for the levels that you reach.
What the event includes: See your state for more individual information.
- Snow Run includes: Pre Event Party, ride, lunch, dinner party, music & giveaways.
- Organized trail leaders are provided.
- Riders will be grouped together by riding style and ability.
- Top fundraiser is recognized from each state.
Important to know:
- EVENTS DO NOT INCLUDE LODGING!
- We do not cancel events, we go forward no matter what mother nature throws at us.
- Cancer does not care what the weather is, so neither do we! We will raise funds no matter what for those in need!
CLICK ON THE STATE BELOW FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
2015 Snow Run Sponsors – We would like to thank those who supported us. We will be making an announcement shortly with the 2016 Sponsors.
Snow Tour Presenting Sponsors:
Snow Tour Premier Sponsors:
Snow Tour Product Supporters Level 1:
Snow Tour Product Supporters Level 2:
|MBRP||Bikeman Performance||ROX Speed FX||Habervision|
|Swendson Motorsports||Boyesen||Caliber Products|
Snow Tour Media Supporters
|American Snowmobiler||Max Sled.com||On Snow Magazine|
|Snowmobile Storm||Snow West||Snowmobile USA|
|Snow Trails TV||Snow Goer Magazine||Super Trax|
|Team Thunderstruck Films||Zen Talk||Wheels of Thunder|