Membership for 2014 now open!
What is the Benefit to Being a Member?
As a member you will be helping the volunteer-based organization Pink Ribbon Riders assist both men and women diagnosed with breast cancer to make one day just a little more comfortable with the Pink Ribbon Riders Assistance Program. People helping people.
New in 2014 your membership includes:
| * Official Pink Ribbon Riders logo sticker
Why Become a Member?
Membership funds are to help the organization continue the mission of helping men and women breast cancer patients by providing direct financial assistance with the Patient Assistance Program, and also the cost that comes along with daily operations of the organization. We just can’t do what we do with out you.
Membership Dues: $25.00 per year. ( January to January)
* Keep your registration code that you will receive in your email receipt. This code will entitle you to offers through out the year.
Policy of Membership:
- The PRR membership is a non-voting membership.
- The yearly membership is offered January to January.
- Membership recognition gifts and letters are sent once a month on the last day of each month.
- PRR Members page will be updated once a month.