The Medalist Golf Club
1:30pm Shot Gun Start
6:30pm Dinner Party
This year’s theme of the event is MARDI GRAS! Come dressed in the MADRI GRAS theme and a contest for the best decorated Mardi Gras cart and person will be awarded!
Dinner Party Tickets are available for non –golfers!
A presentation will be made to an area breast cancer survivor that has applied to the Pink Ribbon Riders Patient Assistance Program. You will get to see where the money raised for PRR actual goes that day! Come enjoy a very different type of golf outing with lots of fun with live music and seeing where you donations actually go!
2013 Golfer Registration: 2 Ways to register!
If you SIGN UP ONLINE, receive an additional $5.00 per person off of early bird registration* this does not apply to mailed in registrations.
*After July 10th – $100.00 per person/ $400.00 per team.
- You must mail in your registration form to be received prior to July 9th. Or sign up online before July 9th at 11:59pm. No extensions on the early bird offer will be made.
Single Golfers are welcome and we will help find you a team!
- * Lunch, snacks, full Chef’s dinner, social hour, live music
– Golfer gift – $35.00 minimum value of gift.
– Driving range practice
– On the turn snacks
– 18 holes with cart
– Cart decorating prize- Minimum value of $25.00 per person.
– Men and Women’s – Longest drive & Closest to the Pin.
– Social Hour w/ live music
– Social Hour appetizers
– Dinner Banquet – Full chef’s dinner : salad, chicken and or meat and veggies and desert and giveaways!
-Silent and Live auction – Valued at more than $7,500!
Dinner Banquet and Social Hour:
BANQUET PARTY~ 6:30 pm dinner banquet (Dress to Impress with your Themed Outfit!)
- Menu- Variety of a meat and or chicken dish, veggies, salad, dessert.
Not a golfer? We would love to have you be a part of helping those in need!
- Dinner Banquet includes:
Social hour appetizers, live music, full dinner, dessert and soda.
- Buy your ticket on your Online or Mail in Registration form! $25 per Person
Prizes for Golfers:
-Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 10th and last. 1st place valued at $100 per golfer. 2nd place valued at $50.00 per golfer. 3rd place valued at $40.00. (*These are minimum values as sometimes the value is higher because of great sponsor donations!)
-The 1st place all Girls Team will be Recognized!
|Name of Contest||Rules of Contest||Prize|
|Men & Ladies Longest Drive||Out drive your competition on the course.||Yes|
|Men & Ladies Closest to the Pin||Hit the ball closest to the pin.||Yes|
|Cart Decorating Contest||Decorate your cart with your best ideas for breast cancer awareness.
*Nothing can be permanent. Must use scotch tape. No glue.
Best Dressed Theme Outfit – Anything goes its Mardi Gras! Ok, please keep it within good taste and please have all body parts covered!
Course Contest – There will be an announcement the day of the event for a fun course challenge.
Sponsorships/ In Kind Partnerships
Help the Pink Ribbon Riders by sponsoring the event! There are many levels available and you can choose from financial sponsorships or product donations or if your company has a service they can provide we have in kind partnerships available!