7th Annual Michigan Golf Classic
Friday September 26th
The Medalist Golf Club
1:30pm Shot Gun Start
6:30pm Dinner Party
One of the most unique events you will ever attend! Come as a golf participant or just come to the after party to support the cause! You don not have to be a golfer on this day to support the PRR! Decorate your golf cart, listen to live music, we have planned an amazing day!
Why we are different than any other fundraiser you will go to:
A presentation will be made to an area breast cancer survivor that has applied to the Pink Ribbon Riders Patient Assistance Program. You will get to see where the money raised for PRR actual goes that day! Come enjoy a very different type of golf outing with lots of fun with live music and seeing where you donations actually go!
TWO ways to participate in all the fun!
1. Attend as a golfer and get the entire day listed below!
2. NOT a golfer? Dinner Party tickets are available.. $25.00 per person
-Includes: Social hour party with music, appetizers and the banwuet party, full chef’s dinner, auctions and more!
* Purchase your ticket online or send int he event pamphlet registration form. Deadline is 2 weeks prior to the event.
2014 Golfer Registration: 2 Ways to register!
1. Mail – Deadline to be postmarked by 8/26/14. Download the event pamphlet.
2. Online – Register as a golfer or your entire team!
- You must mail in your registration form to be received prior to August 26,2014. Or sign up online before Aug. 25th at 11:59pm.
- No extensions on the early bird offer will be made.
- We can not reserve your spot/ team with out full payment and a completed golfer registration form.
- Deadline to register or buy dinner party tickets is 2 weeks prior to the event or We will announce when the event is full which ever comes first.
Single Golfers are welcome and we will help find you a team!
- 18 holes of golf with cart, practice range and putting practice
- Golfer gift of a $25.00 retail value or more & a golfer goodie bag.
- Lunch when you arrive & snacks at the turn. Lots of food, come hungry!
- Free to enter Cart Contest- prize- Minimum value of $25.00 per person.
- Men and Women’s – Longest drive & Closest to the Pin. Prize awarded
- First place women’s team will be recognized
- – Social Hour w/ music & appetizers & Banquet party with auction and awards
- – Dinner Banquet is a Full chef’s dinner : salad, chicken and or meat and veggies, pasta and desert and giveaways!
– Fundraising games through out the day.
(If you would like to donate an item through our In kind sponsorship, please contact us prior to 8/24/14.
What you get at the Dinner Banquet and Social Hour:
BANQUET PARTY~ 6:30 pm dinner banquet & social hour
- Menu- Variety of a meat and or chicken dish, veggies, salad, dessert.
Prizes for Golfers:
-Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th and last.
1st place valued at $100 per golfer
. 2nd place valued at $50.00 per golfer.
3rd place valued at $40.00. (*These are minimum values as sometimes the value is higher because of great sponsor donations!)
-The 1st place all Girls Team will be Recognized!
|Name of Contest||Rules of Contest||Prize|
|Men & Ladies Longest Drive||Out drive your competition on the course.||Yes|
|Men & Ladies Closest to the Pin||Hit the ball closest to the pin.||Yes|
|Cart Decorating Contest||Decorate your cart with your best ideas for breast cancer awareness & the ROCK N ROLL theme!
*Nothing can be permanent. Must use scotch tape. No glue.
Best Dressed Theme Outfit – Anything goes its ROCK N ROLL! Ok, please keep it within good taste and please have all body parts covered!
Course Contest – There will be an announcement the day of the event for a fun course challenge.
Sponsorship and Support Opportunities:
Help the Pink Ribbon Riders by sponsoring the event.
There are many levels available and you can choose from financial sponsorships or product donations or if your company has a service they can provide we have in kind partnerships available!
Would you like to help with all the fun? We are looking for volunteers from now until the event to help with all the details and fun that makes this day happen. We are also looking for those that can help on the day of the event.