SAVE THE DATE
7th Annual Golf Classic
Friday September 26th
Moe information to be posted shortly about sponsorships, participant and non golfer dinner tickets coming!
The Medalist Golf Club
1:30pm Shot Gun Start
6:30pm Dinner Party
A presentation will be made to an area breast cancer survivor that has applied to the Pink Ribbon Riders Patient Assistance Program. You will get to see where the money raised for PRR actual goes that day! Come enjoy a very different type of golf outing with lots of fun with live music and seeing where you donations actually go!
2013 Golfer Registration: 2 Ways to register!
- You must mail in your registration form to be received prior to August 26,2014. Or sign up online before Aug. 25th at 11:59pm. No extensions on the early bird offer will be made. We will not reserve your spot/ team with out full payment and a completed golfer registration form.
Single Golfers are welcome and we will help find you a team!
- * Lunch & snacks – Come hungry!
- Full Chef’s dinner, social hour, music
– Golfer gift – $35.00 minimum value of gift.
– Driving range practice
– On the turn snacks
– 18 holes with cart
– Cart decorating prize- Minimum value of $25.00 per person.
– Men and Women’s – Longest drive & Closest to the Pin.
– Social Hour w/ music
– Social Hour appetizers
– Dinner Banquet – Full chef’s dinner : salad, chicken and or meat and veggies and desert and giveaways!
– Fundraising games through out the day. (If you would like to donate an item through our In kind sponsorship, please contact us prior to Sept.1st.
Dinner Banquet and Social Hour:
BANQUET PARTY~ 6:30 pm dinner banquet
- Menu- Variety of a meat and or chicken dish, veggies, salad, dessert.
Not a golfer? We would love to have you be a part of helping those in need!
- Dinner Banquet includes:
Social hour appetizers, live music, full dinner, dessert and soda.
- Buy your ticket on your Online or Mail in Registration form! $25 per Person
Prizes for Golfers:
-Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th and last. 1st place valued at $100 per golfer. 2nd place valued at $50.00 per golfer. 3rd place valued at $40.00. (*These are minimum values as sometimes the value is higher because of great sponsor donations!)
-The 1st place all Girls Team will be Recognized!
|Name of Contest||Rules of Contest||Prize|
|Men & Ladies Longest Drive||Out drive your competition on the course.||Yes|
|Men & Ladies Closest to the Pin||Hit the ball closest to the pin.||Yes|
|Cart Decorating Contest||Decorate your cart with your best ideas for breast cancer awareness.
*Nothing can be permanent. Must use scotch tape. No glue.
Best Dressed Theme Outfit – Anything goes its Mardi Gras! Ok, please keep it within good taste and please have all body parts covered!
Course Contest – There will be an announcement the day of the event for a fun course challenge.
Sponsorships/ In Kind Partnerships
Help the Pink Ribbon Riders by sponsoring the event! There are many levels available and you can choose from financial sponsorships or product donations or if your company has a service they can provide we have in kind partnerships available!