Can you help in 2017?
We would love to bring back the Michigan Golf Classic.. we just need some behind the scenes helpers… Pink Ribbon Riders is small behind the scenes so we need volunteers to make our giving possible, with out you we can not make a day better for those in need! Can you be the one that helps make a difference?
Planners! Help us create the 2017 event!
Day of helpers
Donated items for auction and prizes
One of the most unique events you will ever attend! Decorate your golf cart … best dressed will also be recognized!
The last time we did a golf event…… This is what we did:
2014 Golfer Registration: 2 Ways to register!
1. Via Mail – Download a printable registration form. We must receive no later than 9/11.
2. Online – Register as a golfer or your entire team! You will get a receipt by email right away
- 18 holes of golf with cart, practice range and putting practice
- Individual golfer gift & a golfer goodie bag.
- Lunch when you arrive – Come hungry!
- Snacks at the turn.
- Free to enter Cart Contest- prize- Minimum value of $25.00 per person ( 2 person contest) Cart’s should be decorated original per cart and not duplicated.
- Men and Women’s – Longest drive & Closest to the Pin. Prize awarded
- First place women’s team will be recognized
- Dinner hors d’oeuvres served on the patio after golf
- Awards and contest winners announced
– Fundraising games through out the day.
(If you would like to donate an item through our In kind sponsorship, please contact us prior to 8/24/15.
Prizes for Golfers:
-Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th and last place!
1st place – minimum value of $80.00 per golfer.
. 2nd place valued at $40.00 per golfer.
3rd place valued at $30.00.
(*These are minimum values as sometimes the value is higher because of great sponsor donations!)
-The 1st place all Girls Team will be Recognized!
|Name of Contest||Rules of Contest||Prize|
|Men & Ladies Longest Drive||Out drive your competition on the course.||Yes|
|Men & Ladies Closest to the Pin||Hit the ball closest to the pin.||Yes|
|Cart Decorating Contest||Decorate your cart with your best ideas for breast cancer awareness!
*Nothing can be permanent. Must use scotch tape. No glue.
Best Dressed Theme Outfit – Anything goes… PINK yourself out… … Ok, please keep it within good taste and please have all body parts covered! Prize will be awarded!
Course Contest – There will be an announcement the day of the event for a fun course challenge.
Sponsorship and Support Opportunities:
Help the Pink Ribbon Riders by sponsoring the event.
There are many levels available and you can choose from financial sponsorships or product donations or if your company has a service they can provide we have in kind partnerships available!
Would you like to help with all the fun? We are looking for volunteers from now until the event to help with all the details and fun that makes this day happen. We are also looking for those that can help on the day of the event.