- Open to men & women
- Riders and non riders welcome of all abilities.
- New this year: $1.00 Registration offer with a combined pledge raising campaign.
- Registration is required prior to event, no walkin’s at the day of the event please.
- Space will be limited for each event with a cut off date for registration, or a late fee will apply.
- We suggest registering a minimum of a month or more before the events, to receive emails, updates and offers.
- Age Requirement: The average age requirement to participate is 12. Please check your states page for specific information.
- Raise pledges to earn incentives for the levels that you reach.
- Our main goal is to raise $500.00 per participant as that is one person we can give in need.
* See your state for more individual information.
- Welcome social, ride day, dinner banquet party, music & giveaways.
- Event collectible patch
- Free contests with prizes.
- Organized trail leaders are provided.
- Team fundraising incentives and recognitions.
- Riders will be grouped together by riding style and ability.
- Top fundraiser is recognized from each state.
- EVENTS DO NOT INCLUDE LODGING!
- Sorry we can not provide lodging, but you can check out the amazing host location or check with us and we will give you ideas.
- We DO NOT cancel events, we go forward no matter what mother nature throws at us.
- The Snow Run event is our main fundraising event for the year and is open to NON RIDERS as well as riders.
- Cancer does not care what the weather is, so neither do we! We will raise funds no matter what for those in need!
Virtual Snow Run
Attend our Virtual Snow Run Tour where you can access and help right from your computer.