Can you cover the expenses it costs the PRR to send the gift card to the patient. This will cover secure delivery and supplies need to make the gift happen.
Would you like to help the Pink Ribbon Riders offset an expense of keeping the organization running and keeping the PRR 84% to the cause? Lot’s of expenses are not donated and add up quickly, your donation will help us to continue.
Can you help one individual pay for gas to their treatments, put food on their table? When a person applies to the Pink Ribbon Riders a $500.00 gift card is given to those accepted. Can you help one person?
– Monthly giving– You can set up a monthly gift right through our donation link. A donation will be taken securely through your credit card and a receipt emailed to you immediately.
– Estate Giving– Did you know you can name Pink Ribbon Riders as a beneficiary in your estate giving plans. PRR has a Representative of Morgan Stanley that can help you make and designate your plans. Knowing that you have chosen us will better help us plan for the future.
– Sponsorships– Sponsorships and acknowledgements are offered for all of the events that we host. Financial sponsorships are very important to offset costs of having a fundraiser so that more money will go to the cause. Please contact email@example.com
– Airline Miles or Credit Card Rewards– Donate your airline miles or credit card rewards to the Pink Ribbon Riders
– Matching Funds– Does your employer have a matching funds program? Some programs vary from matching your contribution or fund that the company has set aside or charitable giving. Do you work at: